March Break Camp
We are happy to announce March Break Ski Camp! Participants will enjoy the beauty of spring skiing in a fun and educational way. Combining skills oriented games and lots of skiing under the sun, kids won’t even know they’re learning new skills and developing their ability.
- March 20-24, 2023, 10:00am- 12:00pm
- We’re trying to provide transportation. If anyone out there has any ideas let us know.
- Participants learn proper ski technique right from the start, emphasizing balance, coordination and agility. All transferable skills with value throughout any athletic pursuit
- Focusing on fun and skills-based games to encourage a lifelong love of Nordic skiing
- Helps to develop social skills, leadership and a sense of community and belonging
- Rentals are availble
Starting at 1850 metres above sea level, Nickel Plate offers an unparalleled experience of blue skies, endless mountain vistas, and one of the longest ski seasons in Canada.
We love to ski.
Nickel Plate Nordic Centre is located 6.5 kms (4 miles) past Apex Mountain Resort on the Hedley/Nickel Plate Road, an all-weather road maintained by the BC Ministry of Highways.
CALL: 250-292-8110 | EMAIL: INFO@NICKELPLATENORDIC.ORG